Our refund policy is as follows:
We will give a refund if any goods are faulty and we cannot rectify the problem, and for any reason we are legally obliged to.
We are not obliged to give refunds, credit or exchange:
- Where there is no proof of purchase provided
- If goods or packaging is damaged by the customer
- When customers have simply changed their minds
- If goods are damaged in transit and you did not ask to purchase insurance
- If there is a defect, but the customer knew about it before purchase.
- Afterpay. If you cancel your order after it has been approved,please be aware that you will be liable to pay 6% + 30c on the approved order value.