Papasan Cushion – Zambia Range by Warwick Fabrics
The price listed here is for a Papasan Cushion made in Zambia fabric – Warwick Fabrics.
Satisfy your love of animal print with this fabulous fabric. The cushions are made to order, turn around time is usually 3 – 5 weeks.
$440.00 Include GST
Papasan Chair Cushion
These Papasan Cushions are Australian Made .
CARE LABEL 1 – Pile Fabrics – Velvets and Chenille Wovens
Regular care (weekly)
- Vacuum regularly using low suction
- Rotate reversible cushions regularly
- Protect from direct sunlight
Do not remove cushion covers for separate cleaning or washing, even though they may have zippers. Shampoo clean using upholstery shampoo. Do not use dishwashing or laundry detergents. Do not wet filling. Do not scrub with a stiff brush.
- Gently vacuum to restore pile. Dry in shade away from direct heat. Allow to dry thoroughly before re-use;
- Clean with hot-water extraction machine (hot).Professional cleaning recommended. Use only upholstery detergent. Do not wet filling. Gently vacuum to restore pile. Dry in shade away from direct heat. Allow to dry thoroughly before re-use.
Treat spills and stains as soon as possible. Gently scrape any soil or mop any liquid from the surface of the fabric, apply proprietary cleaning agents strictly according to instructions to remove the residue of the spill. Do not saturate the fabric or interior with water or other cleaning liquids. May be spot cleaned with dry cleaning solvent. Annual professional cleaning recommended.
Soil resist treatments
Apply only water-based soil resist (fabric protector) treatments.
Can occur occasionally as a result of normal daily wear and should not be considered as a fault. Fibre pills can be removed by a battery operated pilling tool available from most haberdashery stores.
Orientation of pile fibres will be disrupted when sat upon, resulting in an apparently different shade on contact areas. This disruption of the pile fibres and consequent apparent colour change are inherent characteristics and should not be considered as defects.
|Dimensions||139 × 139 × 3.5 cm|
Zambia Ivory, Zambia Mink, Zambia Ochre, Zambia Platinum