Papasan Settee with ODEN Deluxe Dacron Cushion
or 4 payments of $186.25 with Afterpay
Papasan Settee with ODEN Dacron Cushion
ODEN is a range of premium fabrics by Warwick Fabrics. There are 18 colours to choose from, the main image is made from ODEN Evergreen. Pair your papasan settee aka double papasan with a premium fabric. Each of our dacron cushions are made in Collingwod. Please note there is a wait period of 4 – 6 weeks for creating your unique cushion. See this link for clearer images of the ODEN fabrics and then put your fabric choice in the notes section of your order.
There are three frames to select from Walnut, Natural, or French Grey. *Natural and Walnut frames are available now.
*French Grey will be available at the end of November. To reserve your frame BUY now on BACK ORDER.
$745.00 Include GST
Papasan Settee with Cobra Cane Dacron Cushion
Fabric samples are able to be seen in our warehouse, request a complimentary clipping today and we will send fabrics right to your door.
If you need to be able to easily clean the fabric we recommend you also purchase a Papasan Cushion COVER.
The Cushion Cover is a zip on cover, like a pillow slip, that can be easily removed for washing or dry cleaning. (Recommended)
These Covers can be made in your choice of any fabric.
Yes, we can even make a cover only for your existing cushion. Give your old Cushion a new lease of life !!
Care Label Instructions from Warwick Fabric – Care Label 3 – Non Piling
Regular care (weekly)
- Vacuum regularly using low suction
- Rotate reversible cushions regularly
- Protect from direct sunlight
- Do not remove cushion covers for separate cleaning or washing, even though they may have zippers. Shampoo clean using upholstery shampoo. Do not use dishwashing or laundry detergents. Do not wet filling. Do not scrub with a stiff brush. Dry in shade away from direct heat. Allow to dry thoroughly before re-use;
- Clean with hot-water extraction machine (hot). Professional cleaning recommended. Use only upholstery detergent. Do not wet filling. Dry in shade away from direct heat. Allow to dry thoroughly before re-use.
Treat spills and stains as soon as possible. Gently scrape any soil or mop any liquid from the surface of the fabric. Apply proprietary cleaning agents strictly according to instructions to remove the residue of the spill. Do not saturate the fabric or interior with water or other cleaning liquids. May be spot cleaned with dry cleaning solvent.
Annual professional cleaning recommended.
Soil resist treatments
Apply only water-based soil resist (fabric protector) treatments.
Can occur occasionally as a result of normal daily wear and should not be considered as a fault. Fibre pills can be removed by a battery operated pilling tool available from most haberdashery stores.
|Dimensions||165 × 115 × 55 cm|
French Grey, Honey, Natural, Walnut